C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, August 24, 2015

Rainbow Tree

Sometimes Often something gets in my head and I can't let it go until I try it....so here is the felted rainbow tree I have been thinking about since I started playing with photos this week.  Phew...now I can move on.  I actually think it's pretty cool!

Using the same technique I have been talking about....I imported the background photo and this picture of some of my felted balls and the into Pages program.  I got rid of the background in the ball picture. Then I resized, rotated and copied and pasted like crazy to get the effect I was looking for. The technique is kind of addicting..and the possibilities endless!!!  And, it's kind of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment