C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Rainy Day

I actually love a rainy day...and I spent a little bit of it playing with fabric again. I cleaned up my work table just enough to start making another mess...that's generally how I operate.



It's been a while so I'm going to start with a simple landscape that I plan to embellish a bit.

I love all the colors and striations in the blue sky fabric....so that's where I started. And I quite like the Kaffe Fassett striped fabric at the horizon line but I'm still auditioning fabrics and shapes for the foreground.


With my walking foot I added some stitching lines to the sky for texture....and I may even add a few more....or a few tiny beads.  hmmmmmm


No comments:

Post a Comment