C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, January 16, 2017

Hope...

Love...Justice...Equality...Respect

"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope." Martin Luther King, Jr.

One of the views from the convention center this morning.


This morning Paul and I were lucky enough to attend the 47th Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Breakfast at the Boston Exhibition and Convention Center. As I listened to the powerful speeches and moving music I was brought to tears...and I couldn't help but have a little hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment