C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, April 22, 2017

"Don't Blink"

Some friends and I stopped in to see the new "Impressions" exhibition at Gallery Blink today. I highly recommend it!
"Don't blink or you'll miss it."  http://www.galleryblink.com/
I've mentioned before how much I enjoy how Gillian Ross integrates the 200+ art pieces into her home. Her attention to detail and little touches make me almost giddy as I walk through.
From the inviting rambling front porch....to the creative artful table settings...the whole experience is a real treat.



I look forward to seeing Gillian's mantle displays and I loved this one with the oversized red berries. Can guess what they are?

                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment