C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Morning Collection

"Life is so beautiful....but sometimes we forget to look." author unknown
I enjoyed a little photo shoot with my morning collection from the yard.
I didn't find any true orange...but added some dried flowers from my birthday bouquet to transition from the red to the yellow. And I did find these dried daffodil heads in the garden that leaned towards orange. I think they're precious! Wabi-sabi precious!



This was my first arrangement...but I liked the wreath-look the best.
I did all this on a piece of barn board from the family farm...standing by my kitchen window where there was nice morning light.  I loved every minute of it!  Life is so beautiful...don't forget to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment