C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Two for One

At first glance it looks like there's a two for one lilac bush outside the condo....but it's just two planted side by side. I'm enjoying it quite a lot!

Margie is going to do some indoor camping.  She's been with us for a week...and ready to get on with the next step.  Her things from Colorado are not arriving until Saturday but her new bed is being delivered tomorrow so she's moving in.  Paul and I delivered a chair and ottoman, a couple of lamps, some small side tables and a TV...which should get her through a few days.  All her meals are included as well as bedding and towels and there are activities and community spaces to try out.

I plan to stay at the condo most of the week...so I'll be able to pick things up and visit as often as she wants me too. 

It reminds me of when Paul and I moved to Lexington. Our stuff was 4 days late but that gave us time to poke around town and take care of business before we were distracted by our stuff.  I didn't mind the indoor camping....I hope Margie doesn't either.

No comments:

Post a Comment