C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, May 7, 2018

Mini....or Half?


The lilacs are starting to bloom...and these particular bushes behind our church are especially lovely with their medium dark purple color. 

I made a little "Mini Monte"....or is a smaller version of "The Full Monty" a "Half Monte?" A few more rows of stitching to go when I took the photo....I changed the thread color about 6 or 7 times.



2 comments:

  1. What are the dimensions of this piece? So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was 5 x 7 matted in an 8 x 10 frame and I believe it sold. I will be making more if you are interested....they're a lot of fun to do. Thank you for the kind words.

      Delete