C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Joyfully Thankful!


I saw this delightful fall wreath on my Tumblr feed and I wanted to try one of my own. The inspiration wreath can be found on a website called Society 6. 

 
I took a photo of a piece of blue scrapbook paper for the background and imported it into a Pages document. Then I did this simple little drawing with my new colored pencils and took a picture of it too. Using the instant alpha tool I isolated the image and copied, resized, rotated, and pasted it several times into the wreath shape on the blue paper image.

I thought it needed a little different color and texture so I made these yellowish leaves to tuck here and there.

Happy Thanksgiving!  I have much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment