After the family events were concluded....my whirlwind of a trip ended with several days with the Finnerud family. Since Becky and I have known each other so long.....we're pretty much honorary members of each others' families....especially me to hers.
I got to experience first hand the fabulous and chaotic festivities of a full Finnerud family gathering on Sunday with Becky's kids and their partners and a couple of grandchildren. They know how to celebrate with all wonderful food....laughter.....live music....and oh yes....a World Cup Soccer game.Then Becky and I spent a couple nights with Emily and the kids while Keegan was away. We worked on the furniture shuffle getting things ready for Max to move into a new big boy room making way for baby Miles in the nursery. We made excellent progress! Helping them move along with their house projects always brings me joy.
Miles is getting good use out of the quilt I made for Max.
Just a little more time with Miles this morning after Max went to nursery school.
I just love being an honorary member of the Finnerud family!
Next stop HOME!
What a fabulous finale with the Finnerud family! Max and Miles—OMG, so sweet!
ReplyDeleteFabulous finale would have made a great title! Thanks for following along and celebrating this trip with me Dotty!
DeleteLove this quilt as much as the first time I saw it. What a perfect way to end your adventure- babies and family. Safe travels!
ReplyDeleteKathy
Thanks Kathy! It was fun to see it being put to good use. And Max still uses it for picnics.
DeleteSuch a fun end to your trip, MaryAnn, and such beautiful children! So glad you've been able to see so many loved ones and visit places you love. Safe travels home!
ReplyDeleteIndeed! Everything worked out so well and I packed a lot in. But there's no place like home!
Delete