C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Unfurl

Where did this day go? Some days are like that! 

But don't you just love the playful way black-eyed Susans unfurl? I know I do!  
   
 

I thought I would share of my favorite photo montages from Alyson.
It's a curling and unfurling montage!


And here something curly from the past. Starting in 2024 I worked on a tag project....making little collages on a set of tags gifted to me from Roseann. I loved these mini collage projects....and I do have another set...so maybe I'll revive it!



8 comments:

  1. These photos of unfurling are fabulous, MaryAnn. I love the wonkiness of the black-eyed Susans! And THEN, those tiny collage project tags. What fun to enjoy them all over again—terrific tiny art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dotty! I love it all too! there's nothing quite like tiny art!

      Delete
  2. All of the bright green curlies make me think they came from a Dr. Seuss book, especially the Grinch. Fun!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO playful!! How did I not know that black-eyed Susans unfurl? Alyson's photos are magical and your collages are always favorites of mine! All so joyful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy! Playful and joyful was the point! I hope you seek out some black-eye Susans so you can see it first hand!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Ellen! That makes me smile! I love it too!

      Delete