Cherie has a tall skinny pumpkin too....and her funky stem is looking fairly relaxed.
This warty pumpkin/gourd came home with me from a local farm store and found a home on the rock wall.I love the tiny pop of orange...and I can see it from my puzzle table.
Speaking of puzzle tables....I just finished assembling all the butterflies. With the foil accents...it's so pretty in person and I love that all the butterflies are connected. It's the whole world connected by butterflies. It reminds me of another butterfly puzzle I did that had such an impact on me. You can read that post here: https://joyfulputtering.blogspot.com/2026/01/learning-from-butterflies.html
Maybe we CAN learn something from Butterflies!
Time to move onto the background. I've got some ordering to do.
Tall, skinny, funky, relaxed, popping, and the whole world connected by butterflies. It's all pretty astonishing, isn't it? Thanks for your ongoing noticing and celebrating, MaryAnn. Love that you can see that blaze of orange from your puzzle table : )
ReplyDeleteYes it is....when you take the time to notice! Thanks Dotty!
DeleteLook at all that fun! But, of course, the heart is my favorite ❣️
ReplyDeleteMine too! Thanks Louise!
DeleteI am working on "Paper Umbrellas" jigsaw puzzle--trying out your method of separating by colors--thanks for the great idea..your butterflies "en masse" are looking fabulous...
ReplyDeletehugs, Julierose another puzzle afficianado;)))
Thanks Julierose....so nice to hear from another puzzler! My system is working very well....now I have to try it on the leaves and background. Your paper umbrella puzzle sounds fun....I think I've done an umbrella one too.
Delete