Above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it. Roald Dahl
I found magic in the raindrops!
Look closely at the ones lined up on the left petal of the daisy!
I also found it when I connected my puzzle from top to bottom.
And then again when I connected it from side to side. My ordering strategy is working like a dream by the way. I just decided that these puzzle moments are magic....and I always celebrate them.
And I have to share the chubby pumpkin stem that caught Cherie's eye. I've never seen one that thick. The two of them together are chubby and stubby! Cherie knows it's all about the stem.
Chubby and Stubby….and yes, I know it’s all about the stem, lol!! I love the rain drop pictures.
ReplyDeleteChubby and Stubby hahaha!!! I've been noticing raindrops of the sort you feature here in many unexpected places—such delightful little ephemeral gems they are. Also assessing pumpkin stems left and right as I go about my business. Our picnic this evening coincided with a passing shower and a double rainbow. The magic is EVERYwhere, including in your puzzle strategy and the puzzle itself.
ReplyDelete