C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, October 1, 2026

Singing

We had our first blue sky day since before the storm....and everything seemed to be singing. October is my favorite month....so I was singing too!

8 comments:

  1. What a song you've capture in this photo, MaryAnn! We have yet to have blue skies—it's been at least a week here, I think. But it's warm! Crickets are chirping again! I wore flip flops today! And there are just enough pops of October color to herald more to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were warm here too. No flip flops for me...but wore just a t-shirt while I enjoyed the October pops of color!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! Nothing like the blue of a clear sky after a big storm and the reflection of the start of autumn colors is the chef’s kiss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! I like to keep an eye on the view of our our pond and I love these good reflection days this time of year. Hopefully the trees will keep performing.

      Delete
  3. How beautiful - worth singing about!! 🎼

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo - Our trees are not changing color aside from the gradual dulling of the summer green. Time will tell if this will be a decent year for color here (typically yellows and only a few reds/oranges)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! Every year is different. I was worried because w were so dry the second part of the summer...but the colors are coming. Several trees have gone straight to brown.

      Delete