C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, October 8, 2026

Gifted Object

My neighbor Dan was heading out just as I was starting an afternoon walk. We chatted for a few minutes before I saw it....and once I saw it I was smitten. There on the dash of his car was a teeny tiny cow. 

The very second I complimented it.....he handed it to me. I couldn't love it more. 

"Sometimes," said Pooh, "the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."

It joined tiny Jesus and the little squirrel on my puzzle table along with my Halloween decor. This teeny tiny cow is my new favorite found gifted object Thanks Dan!


6 comments:

  1. "Sometimes," said Pooh, "the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." Well, ain't THAT the truth! Your mostly-found-sometimes-gifted object collection is beyond fabulous, MaryAnn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it is the truth...sometimes. I love adding tiny things to my collection!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, that tiny cow made me laugh out loud! She fits in perfectly with your little gang. A perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That teeny, tiny cow is the best! No, Wait! Tiny Jesus is! No I think the trick or treaters with the skinny legs are my favorite! Oh let's just face it- I love them all! But I still think maybe the cow....:)
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comments make me laugh out loud....we think the same way! I actually thought of you when I posted this knowing how much you love this silly gang as much as I do! Thanks for making me smile today Kathy!

      Delete