Paul and I took our annual field trip to Evergreen Cemetery to soak in the fall color. There is no way my photos did it justice....but it was October at its finest!
I love dots. And I LOVED Dotty's dots on her blog this morning! Her heart wanted to paint tiny, bright, and playful. She nailed it.
Inspired by Dotty's dots...I made a tag today. I'm not in love with it...but it was a fun little Dotty inspired project.
Just for fun I put "dots" in the search box in the top left corner of my blog. Dozens and dozens of posts came up...because like I said...I love dots. Here are just a few of my dot projects:












As you might well imagine, I'm grinning happily here in response to this post, MaryAnn. Our dots are like hitting a badminton birdie back and forth to see how long we can keep it airborne between us. And, if it happens to land, we just pick it up and start batting it back and forth again!
ReplyDeleteLook at your new dotted tag! I love the way the print collage looks in many places as though a raindrop pooled on the dot and magnified text that might not otherwise have been discernible. Very appealing. Thanks for the retrospective review of past dots—wonderful variety and scope, and inspiration knocking at my muse's door : )
Your October cemetry photos are spectacular.