C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, July 17, 2015

Something New...


...something blue!

While we were in on Cape Cod earlier this spring I saw this beautiful blown glass piece in a gallery window.  Paul was quick to take the hint and asked the clerk to box it up. Now it has a home in the dining room in Maine and I just love it!



Each ball has little dimples....which adds to its charm.
And I just love the silver ball right in the middle.





From certain angles....when the light is behind it....it is even more beautiful.  How lucky am I!



2 comments: