C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Linen Curtains...

...literally.

What started as "make do with what you have" ended up being one of my favorite things.  I love the curtains in the guest room and they are going to stay.


I used some linen tablecloths...one that I had and one given to me by my friend Linda....and I like the fact they don't match.  I used tension rods and some clip curtain rings. They look great with the new color!


This picture was taken when the room was still yellow.
I did the same thing in the hall at the top of the stairs. This is another lovely linen tablecloth from my friend Linda.  I even love the holes that are worn into it....signs of them being well loved!       Thanks Linda! 

No comments:

Post a Comment