C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, November 27, 2015

Digital Collage

I'm kind of hooked on digital art. And since I am in the middle of a slow overhaul of my craft spaces it's working out pretty well. And my computer is always with me when I'm in Maine. This trip I brought my felt garland to work on....but I didn't have some of what I needed....so it was digital art time...again!


I did this silly little line drawing of the bookshelf in my living room a few weeks ago. It's not all that great...but I liked it better when I started playing with it digitally.


Thanksgiving morning I was sharing some art stuff with my niece Clarke, including Stephanie Levy's collage/drawing work....and she said...you could do that with your drawing.  So here it is...my version.




I included a few images of bottles....the blue ones are from this very early post. And here they are up close.

Clarke...by the way...is quite an artist. I will share some her amazing line drawings at some point soon.



Here are a few on Stephanie's collages. I like the mix of drawing and collage.  I will play with it some more at some point.




No comments:

Post a Comment