C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, August 21, 2017

Flower Insects

Some days it's good to celebrate something simple and beautiful. That's the case today.

My sister Nancy sent me a link to insect creations using flower parts and the images made me smile. I hope they make you smile too.

http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2017/08/insect-flower-arrangements-by-raku-inoue/

Here are just a few of my favorites.....check out the site for more.





The Colossal site had some other interesting series...like this one on flower mandalas.....



and this one of birds made from leaves and flower pedals. So simple....and yet so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment