C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, August 24, 2017

The End of a Journey

My dear friend Constance Devereux passed away last night...her journey has ended. She was amazing and she will be missed.

The lotus bloom in the courtyard of her nursing facility has been a comfort and a delight....and a good distraction. This lovely pink bloom opened yesterday into a spectacular yellow work of art....Connie would have loved it. I'm truly amazed at the incredible structure inside this delicate flower.

I may be popping in and out here on the blog....it's a comfort place for me.

Bud, bloom, and seed pod all at the same time.....kind of a full circle photo.

4 comments: