C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, October 9, 2017

Buck Up!

I got up early this morning for a walk and caught the sunrise.  






Here's what I was greeted with when I went into Angie's little town of Buckner this afternoon to watch my live class session at the library....I almost cried.  But sometime's you just have to buck up and do what you need to do.  I was able to get their WiFi outside the doors....so I settled myself in and watched the session sitting on a concrete slab. What we do for our art! 



This week's lesson is "composition." The exercises and homework are going to be a challenge...we'll see how it goes.  I'm in the home stretch here with my sister so our next few days will be pretty focused.  I'll be traveling home on Thursday night.






No comments:

Post a Comment