C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, October 20, 2017

Falls in the Fall

Paul and I walked to Penobscott Falls this morning....it was a perfect fall day.

Ha ha...that's a pun!

The sky was blue...the air was cool and crisp and the company was outstanding!  Oh yes....and the views were so bad either!


On our way we walked past this little gray house with the yellow door....perfect segue into how I spent part of my afternoon.... sitting in my studio with my lovely view figuring out my October gray and yellow color scheme project.



I have the basic idea in my head....now I need to top stitch the background and start placing the components. Then I have a hand stitching embellishment I want to try. 

It was a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment