C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Time Flies

My how time flies! I can't believe it's November and we're heading into the holiday season! A few days ago I delivered 100 Christmas match boxes to Folly 101. I highly recommend checking out this lovely store at 101 Exchange Street in Portland, Maine over the holiday season...it's always a treat!


Starting tomorrow I'll be out of town for a few weeks....planned long before I knew I'd be away helping my sister. I'll spend time with friends and family and attend a nephew's wedding in Wisconsin... then on to Colorado for a week with Margie, my mother- in-law.  I won't be quite so unplugged during this trip so will likely be in and out here on the blog. 

Happy November! Christmas is right around the corner!






No comments:

Post a Comment