C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, October 29, 2017

October Scheme

I'm going to repeat a quote I've used before from the book Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert...

"Allow what you do to be stupendously imperfect....done is better than perfect!"

I do love Folt Bolt's October color scheme....but I'm a little iffy on my outcome. I squeezed it in here and there this month so it feels a little scattered. I can see so many things I would have done differently....but that's part of the learning process. I'm a life-long learner.





I have loved so many things about this year long project. It has pushed me to be creative every month and has challenged me to work with a scheme that might be a little out of my box. 

Now I just have to remember to apply some of the lessons I keep learning....I missed some of them on this one....but there's always next time!  And it's OK if it's "stupendously imperfect!"



No comments:

Post a Comment