C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Nesting

Paul and I enjoy watching the squirrels in the woods from the back patio in Maine....climbing, chasing and foraging. Silly? Yes. It doesn't take much to entertain us.

This photograph is by Peeblespair can be found here.
This sweet image caught my eye on Tumblr and reminded me of the nesting mode I feel this time of year.  The temperature may say summer...but shorter days, falling leaves, and putting the gardens to bed remind me it's time for fall nesting.

I'm quite fond of the colorful mosaic of images on my Tumblr archive page. You can check it out here:
http://putteringaround.tumblr.com/archive

Bigger images can be found here:
http://putteringaround.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment