C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Morning Coffee....

....and a sweet little puzzle....again.

Long before the Consciously Creative class I purchased a couple puzzles from Philippa and this morning was the perfect time to put together this sweet fall one. You can see the other one in this post.

Her shop: http://5ftinf.bigcartel.com/products
I just purchased her 2018 calendar for my kitchen...her photographs will be inspiring me all through the year.


I'm pretty sure I'll be picking stuff up and watching them shrivel and  decay for the rest of my life.  


No comments:

Post a Comment