C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Wabi-Sabi Rainbow

I couldn't help but play with my shriveling wonderful wabi-sabi collection this morning.

There was one sprig of beauty berry in a bouquet my sister Angie brought home from the hospital.


After a week I reworked the arrangement and pulled it out and watched it dry. And yes, I brought it home. I can't believe how it's holding that beautiful purple color. The sunflowers also came from the bouquet....and I brought home every petal!  Thanks Angie!


No comments:

Post a Comment