C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, September 18, 2021

Round 19

Round 19 of our 4 x 6 exchange is done....and this doodle/watercolor card went to Becky.  




And this one is my keeper card.  It was the very first one I did several weeks ago as an experiment but I thought the doodles needed to be more prominent so changed to one row of larger doodles for Becky's and Brenda's card. These were all fun to do....both the doodling and painting are relaxing activities for me....no matter what the results.  
Round 19 We're stopping/pausing for now....it's been a great year long journey! Thanks Becky and Brenda!✔



2 comments:

  1. Hi, MaryAnn ~ All of these have been so lovely. I’m wondering how you came up with your ideas for the exchanges. Did the three of you collaborate? I’m thinking this would be a fun project for several friends and me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you asked! Someone else asked too so I think I'll write a post about this in the next several days. Art exchanges have been some of my greatest joys....and I've done it in so many ways. So I'd be thrilled to brainstorm with you and share my ideas. Maybe we can have an email conversation about it where I can go in more detail. You can email me through the blog. Look for a post soon with more info.

      Delete