C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Collection?

It's hard to adequately describe how tickled I was when Paul brought home this tiny found object this morning.

Oddly enough he found the little shoe in the woods....I think this is my third tiny shoe....and I think three makes it a collection!

I just checked my rainbow wreath photo....one may not count because it's a leg and a shoe...and another one is not all that tiny...so maybe I really only have two tiny shoes. And I don't think two qualifies as a collection.

Can you spot the other tiny shoe? It's kind of hidden.  And the other two runner ups.? Now I actually see a second leg and shoe.  I know I sometimes get a little carried away with these silly things.....and I'm OK with that!  Hope you are too.  


No comments:

Post a Comment