C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, January 27, 2018

One Of Those Days

Having just been there yesterday I was excited to see Corey Templeton post this lovely night time view of The Bug Light on his Facebook Page today.



It was 50 degrees and sunny today so perfect for a walk.


I was pretty excited to find a delightful little treasure on the bike path.




I enjoyed watching a family skate.....


....and I loved how the bare winter trees nicely framed the classic New England church across the Battle Green and my neighbors remodeled barn.

Some days it's just easier to notice and delight in the things right outside my door....today was one of those days.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment