C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, January 1, 2018

New Year...

...new artist's calendar.


As you know I love 5ftinf's artful table arrangements. After taking her Consciously Creating class I ordered Philippa's 2018 calendar. I thought it was going in my kitchen...but it was smaller than I thought so it has a new home on the bulletin board in my studio. It's the perfect spot for an artist that inspires me.  A couple of her cards are sitting on the top.



These are the colorful table arrangements I'm going to enjoy...and be inspired by all year.  I love being surrounded by things I love.





No comments:

Post a Comment