C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, January 5, 2018

All Spruced Up

Having a party pushes me to give my house a little attention....and that's always a good thing. It was a delightful evening full of laughter and good food.

We live in a parsonage provided by the church where Paul is a minister and I feel fortunate to live in such a lovely home. I have always loved these arched doorways into the living room and the dining room from the front door. I love the views from both directions...especially when it's all spruced up for a party.




No comments:

Post a Comment