C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Puzzles Are Good Too

As a follow up to yesterday's message from Dr. Seuss that "fun is good"....puzzles are good too.

Almost two months ago I started this 1000 piece puzzle. Yes...I take my time. When they sit this long I get worried a piece or two will end up missing...but they're all there and it's beautiful!



Time to start another one....I found this one at a little book store in Portland. I love all the bright colors and Frank Lloyd Wright's signature geometric design. But the best part is that it has gold foil accents. Yummy!
The pieces are tiny....but high quality and even the box is really nice. Nice boxes make me happy. And I appreciate when there's a little poster inside.  Do I sound excited? Puzzles are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment