C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Strips and Inserts


I just finished adding the color swatches to the next strip for the second half of my cathedral window quilt.



Now it's time to sew it to the larger piece and insert another row of color squares. For every new strip...you get two rows of color. I lay it out and pick the swatches ahead of time and bag them up....one bag for the "strip" and the other for "insert."  

You can clearly see in the this photo where the insert  colors will go once it's sewn together.

 

2 comments:

  1. I was there at the beginning... Its been fun to watch it grow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for you to see the 1/2 that's up on the wall in person!

      Delete