C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Oddly Satisfying

I don't think I'll ever stop picking up interesting and colorful objects I find out there in the world. And everyone once in a while Paul comes home with a special little something he found to add to my collection....he knows me well.

A few days ago he brought home these sweet little baby scissors he found on his way home from work. They're cute as a button and a perfect addition to the jar.

 

Since I'm the queen of distraction I spent a few minutes today assessing the contents of my jar.  There are several new treasures since the Consciously Creative Class....like the little crown and the Christmas bulbs and most of the orbs.  I find this little collection oddly satisfying....and at some point I'm going to need a bigger jar.


No comments:

Post a Comment