C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Good Reminder

A couple of years ago I shared a box of art supplies with Dana...some things for her and some for her son Leighton. It was a big hit. Then just a month or so ago Dana checked in again as she was preparing another art box to put under the Christmas tree.  Leighton is turning into quite the little crafter. I was excited because I always have plenty to share.

Just yesterday I got a text from Dana with these pictures of Leighton busy at works with his supplies.....all decked out in his elf pajamas. It made my heart kind of melt.

Dana's text came at just the right moment for me....maybe I'll explain more about that in another post. THIS post is celebrating a young artist and his mom who reminded me how much joy I get out of sharing my stuff!

Thanks Dana and Leighton! I'm starting another pile.


4 comments:

  1. Lovely post. Always great to see a young one get the 'mojo bug' as I like to call the yearning to be creative. Thank you for sharing that, I do enjoy your emails and blog posts. Happy New Year from Canada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denise....and I totally agree! Also...thank you for kind words about the blog...it's really appreciated!

      Delete