C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, January 12, 2018

Fun is Good!

"If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good."  Dr. Seuss

I have a new favorite toy thanks to Linda.

It's a sweet rainbow twirler and it sits ready to play with in my studio. You can watch a little video of it in action here on my Instagram page. I think it's mesmerizing.

I hope you can view it without having an Instagram account....I think so....but I'm not sure.

I'll confess I also have one one sitting on my puzzle table in Lexington....yes it's my new favorite toy and at only $3 it's OK to have two. Watch the video and you'll see why.  "These things are fun and fun is good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment