C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Works in Progress

Have I mentioned that I make big messes? This was the aftermath of yesterday's fabric frenzy that I woke up to. The whole space is still very much a work in progress with dozens of organizational and decorating tasks as well as several creative projects....all going on at the same time.

But...I wanted to point out that I hung my cathedral window quilt even though it's still a work in progress. I was never sure I would get it big enough for a bed....and when I moved into this space I knew it was going on this wall.



So I added a rod pocket and hung it up.  Now all I have to do is finish the other 1/2 and put the two pieces together.  It will still take me years probably....but I'm a bit more motivated now.
Here's the other half...almost the same place it was three years ago when I wrote about it here.....which, when I reread the post, I was reminded that I started it 8 1/2 years before that.  I'm 11 1/2 years in. What's another couple of years!

My travel pack is all ready to go with me in the car back to Lexington tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment