C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Tiny Stars

Every once in a while I get into a little funk....I'm guessing some of you do too. I've learned over the years to ride it out because I know it will pass. During these stretches I'm better off sticking with projects that are familiar and a bit mindless with immediate gratification.

Last evening I channeled my friend Adam and folded stars....tiny, bright, cheerful stars. It was comforting.


And when you make little stars you need something to put them in.  I saved this tiny little jam jar from a trip Paul and I took to Door County WI many years ago.  If you zoom in on the label, like us, you might wonder if Bea should have reconsidered the name. You just have to chuckle.



No comments:

Post a Comment