C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Favorite Number

My favorite number is 3 and today is the 3rd anniversary of this Joyful Puttering blog. 

Who would have thought I could stick with it this long. And...from my perspective there's no end in sight. I love ending my day this way. It's kind of my way of doing a gratitude journal....I guess it's a joy journal of sorts. It doesn't even matter if people read it....but thank you to those who do.  And thank you to those who reach out in person or e-mail or who comment on the blog...I love hearing from you!



If you're a numbers person here are my current stats....it's hard not to look once in a while. It's just interesting.

1096 posts (And Paul wondered if I would run out of things to say....ha ha)
34 drafts....yes I start a lot of posts that never make the blog. Too much joy?
48,029 page views to date
40 to 70 average daily views....sometimes more...sometimes less.....66 today so far.

I was intrigued with this week's list of page views by country.  I love the idea of a few people in Russia joyfully puttering.

Paying attention to and sharing the joy that presents itself in my day has changed my life. Today it's a bloom on my Christmas cactus from Cheryl. It sits on my puzzle table so I see it every day. And yes...I still have my tree up....we're having the church staff "after" Christmas party on Friday.

How can you not celebrate this beautiful bloom!!!









2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Wow the Swedes love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky....YOU planted the seed. Now you're stuck with me.

      Delete