C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, September 13, 2021

Something Simple

Becky, Brenda and I are going to take a break from our 4 x 6 exchange after this round.....we've been at it for a full year.  We might start up again once we settle in for the winter....but that's yet to be decided.  Today I posted a timelapse of all the cards I have so far.....if you're interested you can see it here on my Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTxLxAhJ_Uy/

This time around I'm doing something simple....a doodle and a watercolor wash  I sent this one to Brenda last week....and Becky's went out in the mail today.



No comments:

Post a Comment