C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, June 9, 2024

Confetti

Here's a couple montages I did using the unfold app that I put on our condo association Facebook Page. I so enjoy the fountain and blooms around the pond all season long. 

The yellow baptisia on the top was mine...but I didn't have enough sun. It's thriving down by the pond and that makes me happy!

  

I intended to start with the blues on my new puzzle...but when I saw the photo of the finished puzzle yesterday from 2015....I decided to start at the top with all the light colors.

At first glance all they all look alike...but the subtle color variations are so clear when you line them them up. This is such a different puzzle experience...and I already know I'm going to love it....again.
Lots of random posts come across my Instagram feed...and sometimes something catches my eye. As soon as I saw this...I knew I had to try it for my day nine ICAD. Teddy picked up punched dots with tape to add to her her gift wrapping. You can see her project here: 

And this is my version. 
I used a piece of packing tape to pick up the dots. Because most of the tape was covered in dots I had to use matte medium to adhere it to the card.

I also put a layer of matte medium on top to knock down the sheen of the tape. And...I added a few tiny confetti dots with posca pens. 
I think it's fun....and the best part is....it flows nicely from the last card.

I'm really enjoying these simple little experiments.



No comments:

Post a Comment