C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, June 21, 2024

I got this!

I popped in to say hello to Janice today....it's always fun to see what she's got going on. How beautiful is this massive goat's beard around this fabulously fun birdhouse!

And I've always been quite fond of honeysuckle buds.


Janice was in the middle of making favors for a party....I was so impressed with these handmade little treasure bowls.  She used air dry clay...and imprinted plants from her yard.  She had a specific vision....so I mostly just cheered her on.

I think they're just a delight. Well done Janice!

She's got a little ways to go...

but she's got this!
I don't think I shared this honeysuckle I saw on a walk. 
They have such whimsy.


And this pretty much sums up the rest of my day...

the heat and humidity lifted...and it felt good to be back on the patio. 

I've got this!

2 comments:

  1. MaryAnn, you and Janice knocked joyful puttering right outta the park today! And I love your toes-up punctuation mark at day's end : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was all Janice....I was just moral support. And yes...it was "toes-up" end of the day for me. And it was fabulous!

      Delete