C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Oops!

I started this piece more than a year ago.  It was supposed to be a swirl....but there's not enough swirl for it to actually be a swirl. Does that make sense? One way it looks like a "G"...another a backwards "e".....oops.



I'm going to try and reinvent it....if it works I'll put it in the show.  I've pulled some felt and wool to cut up and will add more buttons and beads to fill it in. I'm going to turn all these circles into a circle! It's pretty hard to for a circle not to look like a circle....it just might work.


No comments:

Post a Comment