C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Creative Excursion

"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way...things I had no words for."
Georgia O'Keeffe

I was lucky enough to go on a creative excursion today with three friends to the Peabody Essex Museum in Salem, Massachusetts. 

We got a glimpse into the fascinating life of Georgia O'Keeffe, got to play around in a fascinating interactive light exhibit, and even tap into our inner child and walk through a whole room of pink balloons. What's not to like about a day like that!


















No comments:

Post a Comment