C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Y

"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
Henry David Thoreau

Happy Easter! Here's a little "JOY from today."

I finally feel a bit better and was able to get out and enjoy some of this beautiful spring day. It's nice that the weather has finally caught up with the season.

Paul was a good sport to carry home the "Y" I found on our walk.....and I photographed the log because it reminded me of a sunburst.  When I got home I realized I had a "Y" and an "O".....but had to manufacture the "J."
                                     

2 comments:

  1. Wow, did you just photoshop those together? I’m impressed. I’m not much of a computer artist either.🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it in my "Pages" program in about 2 minutes. I'll write a post about it.

      Delete