C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, March 23, 2018

I Have To Try

"If you can't stop thinking about it...don't stop working for it."  Michael Jordon

I have a lot to do....and finish....but I couldn't stop thinking about an accordion pleated quilt piece. I have to try. I spent part of the day working on two curvy landscape type (putting my new skill to use) pieces that I will cut up and alternate to make the accordion. Yikes!

In hindsight I'm not sure the colors will work together as good as I hoped. I started off with a simpler stack of fabrics that all looked together....then as I worked on the individual pieces I added in and traded...oops. I'm just going to give it a whirl and see what happens.  If it doesn't work I'll hang it in my studio as a "I had to try it piece."


No comments:

Post a Comment