C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Motion

"When we make a decision, whether it's good or bad, at least it's motion. That motion is what moves us forward. Ironically, whether that motion is in the right or wrong direction, at least it's giving us some better visibility of the terrain around us and helping us learn." Scott Belsky

I felt like I was in constant motion during our quick couple of days in Maine. It included a little of this and a little of that around the condo...a few craft projects and a delightful evening with friends. 

I added some simple embellishments to my pink and orange catalog collage.....




....and started playing around with a blue and green one.  I need to think on this a little more....I want it to be different.  I just need to fiddle and play a little more...it's always good to let it sit for a while.

I made a quick cut-out from a piece of white card stock so I could always see how it will look in the matte.

And...I  started filling in my swirl "oops". This piece may end up being WAY too much of a good thing....but at least it was motion!

Lots of little motions.

No comments:

Post a Comment