C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, November 13, 2017

"Amazing Stuff"

Margie and I hosted her domino group for lunch today and it was so nice getting to know her friends a little better.

Today was my last full day here at Margie's....tomorrow is my travel day. No matter how wonderful a trip has been I always look forward to going home.

Quote by Brian Andreas
I'm grateful for the amazing stuff waiting for me at home....but I'm also grateful for the amazing people and experiences that have been my "right now" these past two weeks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment