C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

November Project

I  can't believe it's almost December...where does the time go???  I took a few minutes this morning to finish my November Folt Bolt project.....once again just in time.



My main disappointment is that the green in the variegated floss is a little lighter than I would have chosen and comes across a little florescent in the photographs. But I do love the effect of the variegated stitching for the background. And it does look better in person....they all do.

The line I've used before stands...."done is better than perfect!"





I think this one honors the color scheme nicely and I'm looking forward to December....the scheme hasn't been revealed yet.


 

2 comments: